OT-HA- CALOTH destructive rite from demon Andras.

 I have created this rite during my work with Andras. This rite has a huge power to block enemies. Person who will be under the might of this ritual will not be able to talk about you and do anything against you. I suggest to do this rite when is time of new moon.

Before you start rite- take the picture of your enemy or draw a human figure on paper sheet and write on it his/her name and date of birth if you know it. Take your ritual knife and Andras sigil. Light the candle, start to speak this words and cut mouth and all head of these person.

In the darkness of fallen moon
Under the might of the Black Sun
I'm taking out dagger blessed by Andras
I'm cutting a tongue of my enemy (name)
who has cursed me in mind, in speak and in deeds
HA-KOR-AIN (repeat six times)
Let her/his act brings her/him shame and damnation
HA-KOR-ANIL (x6)
I'm sending ghost who will be follow him/she
Oh, Ghost OT-HA- CALOTH bring my curse to (name your enemie) and last at he/she until my will will be done!

Repeat all until you feel wave of energy and lightness. Then you will know that your will was already send.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black magic- secret of the devil rattle.

Message from goddess Athena.